- Lightweight carbon poles - 210g per pole (without accessories) with high tensile strength
- Three Section telescopic extension - 65cm to 135cm (26" to 53")
- Exterior locking mechanism - easier to operate than twistlock - operate with gloves
- Comfortable extended EVA foam handles and adjustable padded wrist straps, removable ferrules, plus snow & mud baskets for difficult terrain
- Full Instructions included with telephone helpline - UK based supplier with full guarantee
These Hiking Poles are made from a Carbon Fibre/Aluminium alloy, so they are very light at just 210 grammes each (without accessories), but are also extremely strong and retain their flexibility unlike some carbon poles which can snap under tension.
They feature comfortable, moulded EVA handles and easily adjustable padded wrist straps.
They have three sections that extend from 64 - 135cm, with exterior locking mechanisms that are easily operated, even while wearing gloves. The Carbon/Aluminium alloy used gives a natural anti-shock effect.
They have separate removable mud and snow baskets, which can be attached near the base of the pole and are designed to prevent sinkage in soft ground or snow.
At the end of each pole there are sturdy, hard tungsten alloy trekking tips for rough terrain. Add the removable rubber ferrules for easy ground.
Note that these poles are not suitable for the specialised sport of Nordic Walking as this requires poles of a different design.