- Made of strong aircraft aluminium - lightweight and compact size when folded
- Comfortable moulded EVA handle and adjustable wrist strap
- Removable ferrule and snow/mud basket included
- Removable tie-strap for easy folded storage; Comes with convenient carry bag
- Folded Length: 41cm; Extended Length: 110-135cm.
This folding hiking pole is made from lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy and weighs just 295g. It features a comfortable, moulded handle and an easily adjustable wrist strap.
When folded, it measures 41cm long. When extended the length is adjustable from 110cm to 135cm. The pole comes in its own carry/storage bag.
It has a removable mud basket, which can be attached near the base of the pole, designed to prevent sinkage in soft ground or snow. At the end there is a sturdy, hard tungsten alloy trekking tip for mountain use, and a removable rubber ferrule for easy ground.