- Stylish Dark Blue Colour
- Lightweight 7075 Aluminium 255g per pole
- Three Section - 65cm to 135cm extension
- Antishock feature - can be turned on or off
- Removable Ferrules and Walking Feet, plus snow and mud baskets included
- Comfortable softgrip extended EVA handles with integrated adjustable wrist straps
These Advanced trekking poles are made from super lightweight 7075 Duralumin aluminium alloy and weigh just 255g per pole. They feature comfortable, moulded softgrip EVA handles and integrated adjustable wrist straps. With three sections, they can be fully extended from 65 to 135cm, to suit your height and the gradient. This also means they telescope neatly away when not in use. There's an extra anti-shock facility, which can be turned on or off. This is particularly useful when descending steep hills, or to save elbow strain. They have removable snow and mud baskets, which can be attached near the base of the pole and are designed to prevent sinkage in soft ground or snow. At the end of each pole there is a sturdy, hard tungsten alloy trekking tip for mountain use. For power walking, fit the walking feet, or the rubber ferrules for easy ground.